11.08.2007

Altearth

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

RPG stands for Role Playing Game and AltEarth is an RPG game set in an alternate Earth world.

The giant rock from heaven has long missed and Earth is now dominated by a single large continent - Pangaea. I live in the northern part of Pangaea called Norgard. I have heard many stories about us Sapiens, our enemies; the Thals, and many foul beasts such as Saurs. The Thals destroyed my village, dropped my body into the river and left me to rot. Somehow, I survived. I have washed onto the shores of another village. They will pay for this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Game Features:
-4 player classes
-Large world setting with five playable maps and ability to download additional content in the future
-7 customizable player attributes
-100+ items
-Unique abilities and spells
-Class specific equipment
-20+ quests
-Automated and real-time combat
-Stunning 3D modeled and animated player models and environment
-20+ hours of non-linear game play for each class

0 comments :